Skardu & Baltistan (06 Nights & 07 Days)
Skardu & Baltistan Tour Description
Day 2:After Breakfast early morning departure for Skardu. Enroute sightseeing Chilas, Juglot and Astak. One night stay at a hotel in Skardu.
Day 4: After Breakfast full-day excursion to Khaplu valley and Monthaka waterfall. O/N at hotel in Skardu.
Day 7:After Breakfast departure for Islamabad and drop at a fixed place.
Other Add-On activities in this region include:
Other Facilities available For e.g, Trout Fishing, Skiing, River Rafting, Joining local festivals like Shandoor Mela, Local Food and Fruits.
Based on your interest and budget, various add-on features can be added to the tour. You can notify the team members at the time of booking your tour.
READ MORE: Read about Skardu on the Website
The package includes:
How to Stay Safe with COVID-19 Health Advisory by KPK Government
- -Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- -You should continue to use the surgical mask in all public places until you are advised.
- -Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- -Regular health checks can identify any early signs of health issues.
- -As an individual, you can lower your risk of infection by reducing your rate of contact with other people.
- -Stop having food around those who ask you for it.
- -Avoid animals (alive or dead), animal markets, and products that come from animals (such as uncooked meat.
- -Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness.
About Skardu Tour
This tour is designed to explore some of the most scenic locations between Islamabad and Skardu Baltistan
Skardu has 500 years of rich cultural history, a number of old fortresses made by different dynasties that ruled the region.
Kachura and Satpura lakes are glacial lakes offering a great opportunity to enjoy boating in summer. Rolling mountain ranges, orchards and beautiful villages offer an amazing opportunity for exploration to outdoor lovers.
The tours are designed to allow you to explore most of these interesting places at your own pace.