Kaghan Valley Tours 4 Nights- 5 Days
Kaghan Valley Tour Description
Day 2: After B/F sightseeing in Muzaffarabad and trip to Pir Chinasi and back. Evening free for Muzaffarabad city. O/N stay in Muzaffarabad.
Day 3: After B/F Dep for Shogran. En-route sightseeing at Balakot and Kawai waterfall. O/N stay at hotel in Shogran.
Day 4: After B/F sightseeing trip to Siri and Paye and back. Evening free for the sidewalk in Shogran. O/N stay at hotel in Shogran.
Day 5: After B/F Dep for Islamabad. En-route sightseeing at Khanpur lake. Drop at a fixed place in Islamabad.
The package includes:
How to Stay Safe with COVID-19 Health Advisory by KPK Government
- -Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- -You should continue to use the surgical mask in all public places until you are advised.
- -Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- -Regular health checks can identify any early signs of health issues.
- -As an individual, you can lower your risk of infection by reducing your rate of contact with other people.
- -Stop having food around those who ask you for it.
- -Avoid animals (alive or dead), animal markets, and products that come from animals (such as uncooked meat.
- -Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness.
About the tour
The tour is designed to explore some of the most scenic locations between Islamabad and Kaghan Valley.
The amazing road trip takes you through the breath-taking landscapes of Muzaffarabad and Neelum Valley, passing through Balakot and eventually reaching Kaghan and Naran.